Paralyzed Veterans of America Tri-State Chapter
Tom Hurt, Executive Director
3700 Silverton Rd. NE
Salem, OR 97305
Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America (OPVA), incorporated in 1976, is a chapter of Paralyzed Veterans of America. OPVA serves the needs of its Members – U.S. military veterans with spinal cord injury or disease (SCI/D) – and helps them enjoy the highest possible quality of life. OPVA, Members, Associate Members, Family Members, Volunteers, and allied organizations work to provide leadership and advocacy in:
• Improving health care and SCI/D research and education
• Protecting veterans rights and benefits
• Improving awareness of disability rights
• Offering sports and health-
• Increasing accessibility and removing architectural barriers in Oregon, Southwest Washington, and Idaho.
A 501(c)(3) charity, OPVA relies on grants and donations from members of the public.