Born from the desire to serve the needs of our community, the Salem/Keizer Business Alliance was established to:
- Encourage local commerce
- Assist merchants to become more profitable
- Provide no-cost fundraising opportunities to schools, youth groups, non-profits organizations, and churches.
- Improve our local economy
What makes the SKBA different from Chambers of Commerce and networking groups?
- The primary focus of most others is business to business commerce. Although the Salem Keizer Business Alliance does promote business to business commerce, our primary focus is creating ways to invite the general public into your business.
- The Salem Keizer Business Alliance promotes results-based advertising programs. The cost of this advertising is paid after sales are made and a portion is given to help fund local schools, youth groups, churches, and non-profit organizations. Because the supporters of these groups will know a portion of their purchases will help fund their cause, they will be encouraged to shop with participating merchants.
- The Salem Keizer Business Alliance rewards members when they invite member into the chamber. Current member earn $100.00 when they refer another business owner that joins the chamber.
- The Salem Keizer Business Alliance gives free memberships to schools, youth groups, churches and many types of non-profits and provides ways for them to raise funds with no out-of-pocket costs.
- The Salem Keizer Business Alliance advertises on radio, TV, and in print to direct the public to the chamber web site where they can find information about member businesses.
- Members of the Salem Keizer Business Alliance in any city are welcome to attend member functions in any other city that has an affiliate chapter.
The founders of the Salem Keizer Business Alliance believe in community.
Working together, we can improve local commerce and find solutions to the needs of our schools, churches, and non-profits.